- View:Mountain(s), Partial, Territorial
- Lot description:Secluded
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:41 - Res-Over 1 Acre
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Available, In Street
- Utility source:Available, In Street
- Utility features:Electricity Available
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Yelm
- Elementary School:Fort Stevens Elem
- Middle School:Ridgeline Mid
- High School:Yelm High12
- Buying Agency Compensation:3.0
- Original List Price:$175, 000
- Annual taxes:$1, 404
- Days on Market (Cumulative):562
- MLS #:1869425
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: David R Knight(#NWM25728)
Listing Office: KW Mountains to Sound Realty (#NWM5045)
Interested in Purchasing 1002 Crystal Springs Road NW?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!