Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- 3/4 Baths:1
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Forced Air
- Interior:Forced Air, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Doors, Jetted Tub,
- View:Mountain(s), Sound, Territorial
- Lot description:Dead End Street, Paved
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Deck, Fenced-Partially, Gas Available, Sprinkler System
- Exterior materials:Wood
- Square Feet:2714
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:16 - 1 Story w/Bsmnt.
- Basement:Daylight, Finished
- Year built:1974
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Edmonds
- Elementary School:Seaview ElemSv
- Middle School:Meadowdale Mid
- High School:Meadowdale High
- Original List Price:$1, 399, 000
- Selling Office Commission:2.5
- Annual taxes:$8, 834
- Days on Market (Cumulative):24
- MLS #:2027133
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Debbie McCallum (#NWM5684)
Listing Office: The Preview Group (#NWM7210)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!