Over 7 acres of mature forest land with a stream and 2 small ponds. Very secluded and private. Just a short distance to the popular Little Mountain Park with its lookouts and hiking trails. Bring your imagination and fall in love with this property. A new commercial grade steel and concrete bridge was installed on driveway in September 2019.
- Lot description:Paved
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:41 - Res-Over 1 Acre
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Not Available
- Utility source:See Remarks, Well Needed
- Utility features:Electricity Available
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:Little Mountain
- School district:Mount Vernon
- Elementary School:Buyer To Verify
- Middle School:Buyer To Verify
- High School:Buyer To Verify
- Original List Price:$370, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):817
- Buying Agency Compensation:3%
- Taxes annual:$3, 250
- MLS #:1794709
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Mel Strickland (#NWM485)
Listing Office: John L. Scott Anacortes (#NWM9419)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!